Baby Sleep Club is completely online and over the phone – nowhere to go to with an exhausted baby in tow. You do all the work from the comfort of your own home, with my expert guidance and the support of your sisters-in-sleep every step of the way!
Baby sleep troubles?
You need The World Famous* Baby Sleep Club.
What is Baby Sleep Club, you ask?
Oh, only the most amazing thing for gentle baby sleep support, EVER. With the guidance of a baby sleep support expert (yours truly) and the camaraderie of your “sleep friends” in the group, you and your baby will be off to Dreamland before you know it.
Imagine a night when you put your baby down in his crib with a kiss good night. He gives you a sleepy smile and drifts peacefully off to sleep, leaving you free to enjoy time with your partner, have a glass of wine, or go to bed yourself!
Doesn’t that sound like a dream?? It can be your reality.
- You want your baby to sleep better but the thought of “sleep training” makes YOU want to cry.
- You might be worried that wanting more sleep for yourself is selfish or makes you a bad mother (spoiler alert: It’s exactly the opposite!!).
- You’ve read that babies are supposed to wake up all night long and that it’s your job as a parent to deal with it, unless you want to leave him to cry for hours alone in his room.
*We had a mom from Tokyo! That counts as world famous, right?
To work with me privately on sleep, it’s an investment. I know that’s out of range for a lot of people (babies rack up bills!) but I still wanted to be able to offer some guidance and support*.
The coolest part is that you also support each other.
My clients are super appreciative of my knowledge and expertise, but time and again they credit the ongoing support that they got as the thing that REALLY made the difference. (I know I say “support” a lot. It’s a problem. But it’s the heart and soul of Baby Sleep Club!)
*If you DO want to work with me privately, I would love to help you! Email me
Baby Sleep Club is for you if:
- Your baby won’t fall asleep without feeding, rocking, being held, etc.
- It takes anywhere from 1-100 attempts to transfer your sleeping baby to their crib.
- Your baby wakes frequently during the night and needs to be nursed or rocked back to sleep (even if they’re not hungry), OR you’re co-sleeping and baby wants to nurse all night.
- You aren’t sure what is the best method for getting good sleep and you’re tired of reading 80 million conflicting opinions! You want a solid plan that will work for YOUR family.
- People keep telling you to “cry it out” but you don’t feel comfortable doing that.
- You dread bedtime.
- You feel alone in your sleep troubles, especially late at night, and wonder how everyone ELSE seems to have such good sleepers.
- You want to put your little one down with a kiss good night (and a smile on their face) and see them again in the morning to enjoy your day!
Sleep Group is NOT for you if:
- You believe sleep deprivation is an unavoidable sacrifice of parenthood and you are happy to get up multiple times a night or co-sleep and nurse all night long.
- Your baby is sleeping through the night and your only problem is naps (You need private coaching for that one!)
- You like to figure things out on your own.
Here's what's included:
- A detailed PLAN to get you started with a range of options, depending on what you feel is best for your baby, with a schedule for reassurances (if that’s the plan you choose) and troubleshooting tips. We’ll do a CONFERENCE CALL with recording to listen to after, and you’ll get the plans written out as well.
- One private, 30-minute ONE-ON-ONE CALL with me, to be used at any time during your group, to discuss any issues or questions in-depth.
- DAILY CHECK-INS WITH ME and each other via Facebook, where you can tell us what came up last night and I’ll address it. The whole group will start on the same night, so you can all be on the same page.
- A private FACEBOOK GROUP where you guys can support each other and I can jump in to answer your questions (this part is solid gold)
- Q&A SESSIONS
- WRAP-UP call to answer final questions and help you deal with future challenges before they arise.
- Special rate for private calls with me if you have a special situation or need a little extra support.
- Lifetime access to the FB group for questions and tweaks in the future!
The cost is only $300, for a lifetime of amazing sleep.
The only thing I ask of you is your full participation and commitment – the more you put in, the more you’ll get out of the program.
I really want to make sure the parents I choose are a good fit.
If, upon receiving your info, I don’t think I’ll be able to help you, I’ll let you know and refund your payment.