What is it?
What is Baby Sleep Club you ask? Oh, only the most amazing thing for gentle baby sleep support, EVER. With the guidance of a baby sleep support expert (yours truly), you and your baby will be off to DREAMLAND before you know it. Baby Sleep Club is for babies 10 weeks – 2 years, who are sleeping in a crib (or you would like to be sleeping in a crib). If your baby is younger, email me! I can still help. Baby Sleep Club is completely virtual – nowhere to go with an exhausted baby in tow. You do all the work from the comfort of your own home, with my expert guidance and the support of your fellow baby sleep club members every step of the way!
- A detailed plan to get you started with a range of options, depending on what you feel is best for your baby, with a schedule for reassurances (if that’s the plan you choose) and troubleshooting tips. You’ll do a conference call with recording to listen to after, and you’ll get the plans written out as well.
- Supported bedtimes (this part is solid gold).
- A private Facebook group where you guys can support each other and Devon can jump in to answer your questions
- Daily check-ins with Devon and each other via Facebook.
- Wrap-up call to answer final questions and help you deal with future challenges before they arise.
- Special rate for private calls with Devon if you have a special situation or need a little extra support.
The cost is only $500, for a lifetime of amazing sleep.
The only thing I ask of you is your full participation and commitment – the more you put in, the more you’ll get out of the program. I really want to make sure the parents I choose are a good fit. If upon receiving your info, I don’t think I’ll be able to help you, I’ll let you know and refund your payment.
You can sign up for the Baby Sleep Club here: https://happyfamilyafter.com/babysleepclubsignup/